- The privacy of our visitors’ personal information is very important to us.
Data Collected by “Gazing and Grazing”
- Ordinarily, this may include but is not limited to your IP address, your Internet Service Provider (such as Singtel, Starhub or M1), the type of Internet browser you used to visit our site (i.e. Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), the time at which you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
- If and when you decide to upload any Viewer’s Submissions including but not limited to the posting of comments or travel tips, personal data such as your name and/or your email address may also be collected by “Gazing and Grazing”. Such personal data will not be released, sold or otherwise made available to any entities or individuals outside of “Gazing and Grazing” without your consent.
- However and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, by using “Gazing and Grazing” and any of the services provided by “Gazing and Grazing”, you agree and consent to “Gazing and Grazing” collecting and using your information for the following purposes:
(a) To conduct statistical analysis of the users of “Gazing and Grazing” including but not limited to the profile of users and their frequency of use and using the foregoing analysis to provide targeted advertisements to users based on their profiles, to improve or enhance the products and services offered by “Gazing and Grazing”, and to convey such information in broad and non-personalised terms (but not information in relation to or which may identify specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with “Gazing and Grazing”;
(b) To provide to you any requested goods and services from “Gazing and Grazing” or its designated representatives and/or business partners and for matters ancillary thereto;
(c) To allow “Gazing and Grazing” to send you notices, information, promotions, advertisements and updates via e-mail in relation to any goods and services offered by “Gazing and Grazing” and those of third party organizations selected by us. Do note that you may elect to unsubscribe to such emails if you do not wish to receive such material.
Cookies and Third Party Advertisements
- In order to support the running of the site at no charge to our Users, “Gazing and Grazing” may rely on featuring third party advertisements on the site.
- Please be informed that DART uses “non personally identifiable information” and does not track personal information about you such as your name, email address, physical address, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. Nonetheless, users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by amending the Google Ads setting at https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads
- Please note that while cookies may indicate when you visited our site and which pages you visited, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
Use of Google Analytics
- “Gazing and Grazing” makes use of Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (“Google”) which tracks and reports website traffic for the benefit of website owners.
- Although Google Analytics makes use of collected IP addresses to give website owners a sense of where in the world their users come from (known as “IP geo-location”), Google Analytics does not share actual IP address information with the website owners nor to any third parties.
Use of Social Plug-Ins from Facebook
- “Gazing and Grazing” makes use of social plug-ins from Facebook.com. Such plug-ins which include Facebook features such as the Like button, the Share button or the Comments button enable you to share your experience outside of Facebook (i.e. on our website) with your friends and others on Facebook.
- Please be aware that your interaction with these plug-ins on our website will send data directly to the Facebook server. For example, engaging the “Like” button on our website could, depending on your privacy settings on Facebook.com itself, result in all your friends being able to see that you have “liked” such content.
- Furthermore, when you access our site, Facebook will also receive data via cookies including your Facebook user ID, the website you are visiting, the date and time in which you accessed such websites and also other browser-related information.
- If you do not wish for Facebook to map data collected about you via our website to your Facebook account, it is recommended that you log out of Facebook before you visit our website. However, please be aware that even if you are not logged into your Facebook account, your browser will send some information (i.e. your IP address, the websites you have visited) to the Facebook.com servers.
- Furthermore, you may also want to review your Privacy settings on Facebook.com to determine whether you want interactions or activities outside Facebook.com be visible to your Facebook friends or the public.
Release of Information in Accordance with Law